• To avoid and prohibit sexual harassment at workplace.
• To enhance the self esteem and self confidence of women students, faculty and staff in the college.
• To hear and address complaints regarding sexual harassment
• To create awareness regarding women rights.
• To arrange programs regarding health, personality development etc.
• Provide a gender-sensitive and safe working environment at the RMCET campus.
• Ensure that victims or witnesses are not victimized or discriminated against while dealing with complaints of sexual harassment.
• Organize awareness programmes at regular intervals for sensitizing the present Regulations.
• Hold regular meetings twice in a semester even if there are no complaints
Internal Complaint Committee