The Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering is a four-year degree program designed to provide a broad liberal education as well as a strong foundation in electronics, communications, computing, engineering sciences, mathematical and scientific fundamentals in preparation to their practice as Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers.
Mr. A. A. Tatugade
Our Vision: To produce Telecommunication Engineers capable of effectively using the scientific and technical knowledge for the betterment of society.
- Provide high-quality teaching, state-of-the-art research and creative activity to acquire innovation and next generation technologies.
- Develop educational and career goals, decision-making skills and job search strategies needed to manage their professional and academic pursuits.
- Promote interaction and exchange with industry and other institutions of higher learning.
- Workshop on Microcontroller & ARM programming using Embeded C
- Workshop on Embeded System
- Celebration of Teachers Day
- Workshop on ” Computer hardware & networking”
- Seminar on ” Competitive Exam Awareness”
- Seminar on ” Career Opportunities”