The department of Computer engineering has established the enthusiastic and result oriented environment for the students development. The department is equipped with enough resources such as comfortable class rooms and laboratories. All the laboratories are upgraded with Dual core, Core 2 duo and I3 processors and advanced softwares. Every laboratory is having a Printer and most of the laboratories are equipped with open source softwares such as Linux OS and other tools. Also, the digital materials such as class notes, PPT’s, and NPTEL DVD are provided to the students for additional references. The campus wide networking and centralized server system with 80Mbps Lease Line Internet service and firewall(Cyberoam) have been installed to provide good internet facility. Apart from the central library the department is having departmental library which consist of around 250 various important text books, manuals, handbooks etc. We are providing the Internet Service and English Lab for all the students after the academic schedule for two hours.
Department of Computer Engineering is honored with Academic Excellence Award 2017-18 by Hon. Chairman Shri. Ravindraji Mane on occasion of 20th College Anniversary on 17th August 2018.
- SE Computer Engineering CBGS, TE Computer Engineering CBGS, BE Computer Engineering CBGS
- Computer Engineering CBCGS(updated from Academic year 2017-18)
Departmental Academic Calendar: Odd sem 2018-19
Our Vision: The Computer Engineering Department is committed to continually improve its educational environment in order to develop rural youth with the strong academic and technical backgrounds.
- To encourage students to become self-motivated, problem solving individuals who can find and understand the knowledge needed to be successful in the profession.
- To produce best quality Computer Engineering Professionals by imparting quality training, hands on experience and value education.
- To pursue creative research and new technologies in Computer Engineering and across disciplines in order to serve the needs of industry, government, and society.
Layout of Department:
Teaching Learning Method:
Student Learning Feedback Mechanism:
MOUs signed with institutions for technical workshops and enhanced learning:
Technical events for Handson experience of Latest Technology and tools:
Helping hand to school children through the event such as iSpark: